The conference takes place very close to Berlin at
Kongresshotel Potsdam am Templiner See
Am Luftschiffhafen 1 - 14471 Potsdam (DE)
and is easily reachable by plane from the Berlin airports, by car and by train.
Directions to the hotel
- from Berlin Tegel ... take bus 109 to Berlin Charlottenburg Bhf, from their take the S-Bahn or a regional train to Potsdam Hauptbahnhof, from Potsdam Hauptbahnhof you can either take a taxi or you carry on by tram (Straßenbahn) no 91 until its last stop "Bahnhof Pirschheide"
- via Berlin Schönefeld ...take the train, called „Regionalexpress" No. RB22 to the stop "Potsdam Charlottenhof". Here you either take a taxi or you carry on by tram, called „Straßenbahn” No. 91 until the last stop „Bahnhof Pirschheide”.
From both airports the travel takes about 55 minutes. Please follow the hotel signs from the tram stop, approx. 5 minutes walk to the Congress Hotel Potsdam on Lake Templin.
For further information on bus, train and tram connections please check www.bahn.de.
The congress hotel hosting the conference offers a limited number of rooms until 8 weeks prior to the conference with a special rate of 78 Euro for conference participants.
Please make use of this special rate by directing your reservation with the code "ICT-DRV" directly to the hotel reception:
- phone: +49/ 3 31/ 9 07 – 0
- fax: +49/ 3 31/ 9 07 – 70 777
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Final ICT-DRV project publication published
The ICT-DRV partners proudly...
4th and final ICT-DRV newsletter published
The final ICT-DRV newsletter...
ICT-DRV and Metalog realise workshop at transport logistics fair in Munich
On May 6th 2015 the projects...
Your input is needed:
We are continuously looking for professional drivers, employers, trainers, representatives of social partners or public/competent bodies in order to get your feedback or input on different aspects of our projects work.